« Home | Hesitation » | Beginning » 

Monday, October 03, 2005 

Just swell

After some serious beating about the bush I got myself together last night and got to the cutting out, and it went swell. Today I've continued with the lining and interfacing and have even started to sew. As I was standing in front of the mirror with the pieces literally pinned to my body my boyfriend came in and started to ask me if it's really supposed to look like that, if it's not too tight, if I won't look like a sausage (as we say in Sweden). I don't think I will, I'll post a picture as soon as I've got something to show. I'm a bit anxious, even though I've done similar dresses before. But I've never had to compete with roaylties before, and apparently the Crown Princess will give us the honor. Oh, well. What's a royal ball?

It seems you're not only creating lovely knitting - but a lovely blog as well. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

Yarnlove is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.