« Home | Augmenter? Comment ça? » | Knitting? » | Just swell » | Hesitation » | Beginning » 

Sunday, October 09, 2005 

The three worlds of welfare capitalism

That's what I've been doing for the last four days. Now I have to produce a paper, expressing my methodological critique of this innovative, now classical theory of how welfare states are organized and why. Oh dear.

There has been too little creativity these last days. I think I will inaugurate the cookie-press I got from my boyfriends' mom last Christmas. It's quite an impressive utensil, so I don't really know why haven't come to use it yet. Well, tonight's the night. The biggest problem will be deciding which of the ten different cookie shapes to go for. I'll keep you posted.

Yarnlove is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.