« Home | Linster on Ravelry » | Just so you know » | FO: Birchette » | Blogging while blocking » | Idea » | Trondheim » | Iceland » | Trying to get my mojo back » | New Garnstudio patterns » | Mmm, to the left, to the left » 

Monday, October 29, 2007 

Yummy


I knit my friend's son Alvin a pair of mittens, and I think it's his first. It's a sock yarn from HelloYarn I ordered a year ago, before I finally realized the nature of my feelings toward variegated yarn. For baby mittens it's fine, and knitting tiny mittens take no time. Pattern from Knitting-Crochet. I knit them in the round instead of back and forth.


Delishus.

Looks like little guy really enjoys them!

BTW, your parcelle has just arrived!!!!! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Yarnlove is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.