« Home | Cookie press » | The three worlds of welfare capitalism » | Augmenter? Comment ça? » | Knitting? » | Just swell » | Hesitation » | Beginning » 

Monday, October 10, 2005 

Erase and rewind

I got my paper done in time, but the seminar tomorrow will be emba-rassing since I managed to conclude nothing in four pages. No, that's true, it was supposed to be four pages, but I only produced three. On the bright side I have unraveled numerous rows from the thing I'm knitting for the baby to come, and will now cast on instead of increase, and see where that leads.

I was supposed to take pictures of my projects today, but the camera was out of batteries so I put the most current project in the scanner instead. It's kind of nougat.

Yarnlove is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.