« Home | Secret pal 12 questionnaire » | Wool peddler's shawl » | It's a Mayday » | Still here, still knitting » | A bit of knitting » | Christmas tip » | November update » | Moving forward » | Yummy » | Linster on Ravelry » 

Thursday, June 12, 2008 

Summer socks


My desire to knit have been quite low recently, but a few weeks ago I felt like knitting something quick and simple (as always), and with the Swedish summer being here in all its glory (although I must say it's been exceptionally fine this far) I figured I needed a pair of summer socks, for those chilly evenings in the garden. I went to Nysta and fell in love with a hank of Araucania Ranco Solid in the prettiest green imaginable, and now I have socks.

Tonight I've cast on for a stole/scarf thing, but I wouldn't hope too much on it, because I don't feel very inspired... But Secret Pal 12 has kicked off and I'm very excited about that. I've been contacted by my spoiler, and she seems super nice, and I've said hi to my spoilee and she seems really nice too, so I'm going to have an awesome summer, stole or not.

A few days ago I received a package of quilt fabrics that I had ordered from Purl, and tonight I've washed half of them and started figuring out what to do with all the printed cotton adorableness I've got stashed. I think I'm going for a big, cozy and cute (pastels only...) quilt. I'll post some pictures when I've got it more sorted out.

Jag vill sticka knästrumpor! Men har jag verkligen tålamod???

Åh, Purls quilttyger är helt underbara. Jag har också köpt från dem och tänkte sy...hm, något...? Eller bara titta på dem ibland?

Post a Comment

Yarnlove is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.