« Home | The world's most beautiful mittens » | Happy 2009! » | Undulating rib sock » | Socktober » | Last SP12 parcel! » | Photofree update » | On the needles and off the needles » | Pay it forward package! » | SP parcel! » | SP question of the week, not sure which week » 

Monday, February 23, 2009 

February update

As many distiguished knitters of today, I currently - and appropriately - have the February lady sweater on my needles. Since January 24 I'm turning five skeins of Heaven's Hand in "Teal" into a stylish cardigan, and today I'm four pattern repeats from the hem (aiming for 30 repeats). Even though it's not a very intriguing pattern, at least not from the armpits down, I'm not bored with it (wait til I get to the second sleeve...), and it grows steadily. I don't think it will be finished by the end of February, but at least it's (almost) the only thing I've been knitting on this month.

I like your FLS very much, I like wearing mine all the time :-)

Post a Comment

Yarnlove is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.