« Home | SP parcel! » | SP question of the week, not sure which week » | SP 12 package! » | Sock hotness » | Pay it forward » | Back in town » | Apology » | SP12 question of the week » | SP 12 question of the week » | Inspiration » 

Thursday, August 21, 2008 

Pay it forward package!


Yup, I'm a lucky girl these days - although it's been a couple of weeks since I got this package from Karin Malle of Strikke-Tanten. This is how cute it was on the outside->









And this is what was inside ->


Four patchwork coasters! I was very inspired by them, and some day I will start patchworking myself. Not very soon, but hopefully this year.

Thank you, Strikke-Tanten, both for these cute coasters, but also for making this world slightly sweeter by paying it forward.

I've got one participant in my own pay it forward, so there's still two openings. I'd love to make something special for you. Leave a comment and you're in!

And these coasters are pretty too !

Post a Comment

Yarnlove is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.