« Home | I've saved a soul! » | Finished object! » | Sick and tired » | Busy week, secret pals and spoilees » | Tip o' the day » | SP package! » | I'm a winner » | Back finished! » | B-day » | [edit]: HOUNDStooth » 

Sunday, September 10, 2006 

Inspiration


I just got Lion Brand's newsletter with some new designs for the fall. I particularly liked these






and this, but maybe not striped.








The "arm cosies" above are a free pattern, but this little beauty is payware. $3.95 is still not that much... it's so cute! I'm really into cables right now, they are so much fun... Maybe in Drops new/old Angora Tweed? Or perhaps something a bit more firm... Stay tuned!

Love those wristwarmers. Very cute with a short sleeve t-shirt. Thanks for the tip!

Post a Comment

Yarnlove is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.