« Home | Some might say » | I'm in yarnlove » | Aus Deutschland mit Lieb » | Much better now, thank you » | Off gauge » | The pattern » | Another finished object! » | Will it float? » | Surreal (but nice) » | Feed? » 

Sunday, July 09, 2006 

I am sailing

Well, not quite yet. Tomorrow I will join Sofie and her boyfriend in the Stockholm archipelago for a few days of sailing. He's got a boat! Quite a haul, I must say.

Three quarters of a sleeve left on the guernsey sweater, so that one is packed, and I also threw in the Frost Flowers and Leaves Shawl, who hasn't seen the light of day in months.

Ship ahoy!

I hope you will enjoy this journey! Have a grea time!

Your secret pal

Post a Comment

Yarnlove is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.