« Home | Inspiration » | Cute » | What a kimono shawl looks like » | Kimono shawl » | On socks » | SP12 question » | Summer socks » | Secret pal 12 questionnaire » | Wool peddler's shawl » | It's a Mayday » 

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 

SP 12 question of the week

1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”?

I've never knit with linen/flax, so that would definitely complete my stash. I'm also imagining having a special stash of mitten yarn in a gazillion of different colours. Having enough yarn for bigger projects is also something I like. Mostly I only have one or two balls of something nice, and it's never enough to do anything that's not just an excuse to use up the yarn in question...

2) What yarn do you never want to be without?

I'm not a very faithful yarnlover, but right now I'm thinking it's good to always have sock yarn in the house, for when you run out of inspiration for whatever you're knitting. Who would have thought a couple of years ago I'd be a sock knitter?!

Yarnlove is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.