« Home | SP 12 question of the week » | Inspiration » | Cute » | What a kimono shawl looks like » | Kimono shawl » | On socks » | SP12 question » | Summer socks » | Secret pal 12 questionnaire » | Wool peddler's shawl » 

Saturday, July 12, 2008 

SP12 question of the week

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?
2) Where is one place you’d like to go?

I haven't found that favourite place yet (dreaming of a summer house...), but I always like to go see my mum up north. The one place I really really want to go, which isn't really a place but a whole lot of places, is the Trans Siberian Railway. Not only would I see a lot of exotic places, I would also have a lot of knitting time on a trainride that takes over one week...

I would probably say New York to both questions.

Post a Comment

Yarnlove is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.