« Home | How silly can you get? » | Nutty » | Evidence recovered » | Just like Cinderella » | Great progress! » | This could be the beginning » | One down, no clue of how many to go » | Saturday night, barely alive » | Nothing I do is ever good enough » | Augmenter, oui » 

Monday, November 21, 2005 

Maybe even before Lucia!

Yes, I've now accomplished one sleeve, but had to undo half of the back (it made quite a ball of yarn). I still think it's progress, though. I finished the left sleeve yesterday, and as I've made the front and back a bit longer since I'm so enourmously tall I had to give the sleeve the same proportions, so the sleeves might turn out ridicously long. On the other hand it's nice when it's cold, and it might actually look good.

I found the most adorable buttons the other day! I think they will add that little extra something Irish to the colchique. Since I can't take a decent picture with a digital camera you will have to imagine the mother of pearl finish. They've got some nice folkloristic holes too!

Yarnlove is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.