« Home | Birthday boy » | What a week! » | I am sailing » | Some might say » | I'm in yarnlove » | Aus Deutschland mit Lieb » | Much better now, thank you » | Off gauge » | The pattern » | Another finished object! » 

Sunday, July 23, 2006 

Secret pal answers

1) What is your favorite season of the year?
I like spring very much, but right now I'm kinda looking forward to fall, with all the knit stuff you can finally start wearing...
2) Where is your favorite vacation spot?
I can't say I've found it yet. But somewhere where you can live like normal (not a hotel, thoguh they do have advantages) see nature, historical buildnings and people but also be alone. Is there such a place? Let me know!
3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
Japan!
4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be?
Something with yarn and cookies... I'd love to have a yarn/magazine/coffee shop!
5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be?
Something not too tricky, like a scarf or something. It should be something with short starting run, so you can pick it up at any time.
6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get??
Debbie Bliss' Pure Silk, or Noro Silk Garden. Or Kid Silk Haze (how come everything I want have "silk" in it?).

If I was going on a vacation it would be back to Sweden where I would find someone to help me with my Tvandsticknin mittens again!

Thanks for posting the questionnaire. It's been great finding them and seeing how people answer!

Tvåändsstickning? I've heard about it... isn't it like fair isle but with only one colour? Or? I should know this, shouldn't I..?

Post a Comment

Yarnlove is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.