« Home | My new place » | More cables » | Bayerische socks » | SP - super presents! » | Today I'm a patriot » | Finished object » | Colourful » | Laugh or cry? » | Monday knitting update » | SP contest again » 

Sunday, July 01, 2007 

SP upstream reveal

Earlier this week I sent the last SP package to my "downstream" Mary - check out her blog.

I'm still waiting for my own lovely upstream to reveal herself. She's been awesome, I can't wait to see who she is!

Hello Linster,
just found your blog and I like it.
My daughter told me, that Stockholm is a beautiful city. She went there last year for 2 days. She was in Helsinki as an exchange student and so they travelled to Sweden. I send you many greetings from Austria - lisi

Post a Comment

Yarnlove is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.